People can be hard to shop for — everyone knows this. Some people seem to already have everything they could possibly need or want, others are too picky, and others you just don’t know well enough to get them a gift. We want to help everyone with the difficult task of shopping for a gift, starting with gift ideas for women. (Don’t worry, a post with gift ideas for men is coming soon!)
The Top 10 Best Gift Ideas for Women
A self care basket is the perfect gift for any woman. It shows that you care about her wellbeing, and it will be something that she’ll be able to cherish for days, weeks, or even months.
Here are some suggestions of what you can include in a self-care basket:
- A candle or wax melts — A candle can be a very personalized gift, because you can choose a scent that you know they love. These homesick ones are especially personal, because you can get one that smells like their home state or a state that they love!
- Essential oils — If you already know that she has an essential oil diffuser, or just likes to use them in her everyday life, then essential oils are the perfect gift.
- Body lotion — A body lotion is a great choice for a self-care basket, because women typically use them to treat their bodies from dryness and dullness.
- A mug or wine glass — Gift her a mug to treat herself to a hot chocolate on a cold winter’s night, or a wine glass to treat herself to a glass after a long day of work. You can even include hot cocoa mix or a bottle of wine in the basket for an added touch!
- A book or journal — These are a great option for self-care, especially if they are specific self-help journals or books. She will be able to submerge herself in it for weeks or months to come.
- Their favorite candy — Who doesn’t like treating themself to candy every once in a while? It’s the best self-care out there. Even if she’s on a diet, you can just include one candy bar that she can have on a bad day.
A FitBit is an excellent gift for the woman in your life that’s all about fitness. It shows her that you see her trying to make a difference in her health, and can help her achieve her fitness goals.
A Razor Subscription
A razor subscription like this one is perfect because it’s the gift that keeps giving. It shows her you care about her, because almost all women are in need of new razors at some point.
An Amazon Gift Card
An Amazon Gift Card is the option to go for when you aren’t exactly sure what to get her. Some women seem to already have everything, so it can be hard to choose something you know they’ll use and love. Get her an Amazon gift card so that she can buy just about anything she has her eye on!
An Essential Oil Diffuser
An essential oil diffuser seem to be all the rage lately — and they definitely live up to the hype! If she loves essential oils, but hasn’t gotten a diffuser yet, this is a great option to give as a gift. If you aren’t sure whether or not she would use an essential oil diffuser, or if she even uses essential oils at all, it’s best to find that out first. Some people have certain allergies and others just aren’t into using essential oils. This is a gift you need to make sure that they will appreciate.
The What Do You Meme? Card Game
The card game What Do You Meme? is a great gift if you’re meme-lovers. Especially for the younger generations (millennials), this game is so fun to play with each other.
Succulents are a great touch for any woman — they’re cute, fun, and can be personalized. Even if she kills any plant she looks at, a fake succulent is a great option, too.
Wall art is something that can be extremely personalized, and is something that any woman could use more of.
A Roku Streaming Stick
A Roku Streaming Stick is the way to go for someone who loves Netflix, Hulu, Spotify — or any type of streaming service. A Roku has tons of options for streaming, and you just plug it in your tv to have everything readily available.
A Trendy Water Bottle
“Fashionable” water bottles are a big trend right now. Get one with a color or print she loves — and you’ll know that she’ll be using it, because who doesn’t drink water?